Sunday, November 13, 2011

Poem

http://quizilla.teennick.com

   Turn Back Time

I close my eyes, leaving this world behind.

I wish, I pray that I could press rewind

But I know we can’t go back, it’s too late

Shaking my head at this sick twist of fate.


Silent tears appearing through my mask

Why did you leave me is all that I ask,

How did this happen? And what did I do?

To be here is all that I ask from you.


I wish I could go back, turn back the clock

The door to the past I hope to unlock.

But where is that one key I’m searching for,

The one that will lead me to you once more?


I guess I’m fooling myself, you’re long gone,

You closed the door and used me as a pawn,

Getting farther was the only reason

You crushed me so much and left me frozen.



0 ulasan:

previous next home